|Job Title||Key Account Manager|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
One of the leading companies in Nutrition industry.
This role will provide the planning Action Review of Modern Trade Channel as assigned customers and timely completes the task.
Work achieved by the position holder has critical impacts on: Financial goals, Strategic targets, Long term growth, Company reputation:
- Scope: Mom & Baby channels and new channels
- Reporting directly to Head of Mordern Trade
- Subordinate: Key Account Executive
- High frequency of interaction: Regional Office; Marketing; Functional Line Managers, Customer; Distributor.
- Working location: 18 Luy Ban Bich Street, Tan Thoi Hoa Ward, Tan Phu Dist., HCM
Core job responsibilities:
- Planning & developing sales activities for MT channels nationwide as per assigned accounts.
- Work closely with another function such as Marketing, Customer Marketing, Finance, Logistic to build strategy in short and long term plan & operation for Modern Trade channel.
- Conduct and organize business plan with key customer
- Negotiate to get yearly contract/trading term with customers to maximize given budget
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers
- Coordinate with Abbott in designing and implementing promotional programs, supporting activities in MT channels.
- Managing and supervising group leaders to achieve target assigned by the Head of Modern Trade
- Managing & training Sales Team, support the team in assigned area
- Handling issues relating to Sales Operation in the area within the given authority
- Accept and implement extra assignment related to the common goal of the Company
MINIMUM BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experienced in Nutrition Industry/ FMCG business in Modern Trade
- At least 5 years of working in Modern Trade channel required, in which at least 2 years’ experience at Manager level with significant achievements in managing a large area and a team
Core Skill Requirement:
- Good command of English
- Excellent account management skills
- Good relationship/ network with clients
- Striving, Thinking, Relating
- Able to handle operation jobs achieve target through management skills such planning, organization skill, meeting, communication, negotiation, team work, customer service.
- Financial analysis capability using MS Excel, PowerPoint and other tools
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Good record in previous companies
- Excellent knowledge & understanding in FMCG
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
Bachelor Degree (or MBA preferred).
This job has expired