Your future employerThis company is a foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. They provide health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. Encouraging an open and supportive company culture, they give the best training and clear career path for their employees. Now, they are seeking for a Korean Marketing Executive to join their team. If you want to take a next step in your career, this is the position is for you.
Your key responsibilities- Enhance awareness and increase the number of Korean utilizing FMP clinical services
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies and plans
- Aggressively grow our operations/services in Korean community in Vietnam
- Conduct market research in Korea market as required
- Achieve revenue and profit goals
- Perform other assignments as assigned by line manager
- Support Korean customers to communicate with Doctors and support Korean Customer Service team if any
Our key requirements- Korean citizen only.
- Have recognized marketing qualifications
- Have at least 3 years marketing experience in service business
- Experience in Healthcare service and understanding of Korean population health requirements is an advantage.
- Willing to work independently and travel within Vietnam
- Have good relationship with HR departments of other corporations is an advantage
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
About you- Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Reliable, highly motivated, well organized, result-oriented, customer-focused
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Korean