|Job Title||Korean Sales Representative|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
Your Future Employment:
A worldwide leader in electronic manufacturer that serves a multitude of markets from consumers to industries which employs more than 250,000 people worldwide. They nurture a culture of collaboration and innovation as well as offer a great working environment
They are looking for a Korean Sales Representative for helping store and B2B meet their sales goal.
- Help a store/ B2B meet its sales goals
- Must be knowledgeable in electronics and make yourself approachable to customers so that you can answer any questions thoroughly and accurately.
- Seize opportunities for potential sales and help customers find products that meet their needs.
- Make customers excited about the products you sell by explaining product features, performing demonstrations, mentioning sales, and promoting the value of the products.
- Document sales by creating and updating records of customer profiles.
- Additional job duties may include greeting customers, stocking shelves, taking inventory, and processing payments.
- Korean nationality & good English skill
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in related job
- Have Technical background or equivalent understanding and basic knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Automation, Electrical, and Mechanical
- Have good understanding of Vietnam market, key industry outlook
- Have experience of electronics manufacturing process is a plus
- Travel requirement
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call Ms. Minh Tran, Consultant at +84 24 3937 7979 to discuss further.
This job has expired