|Job Title||Lab Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Others|
Our client is a major MNC and a global leader in garment&textile manufacturing sector
- Direct, manage and coach lab team perform laboratory testing of fabrics, materials, accessories, including packaging materials as per specification with accurate and reliable results.
Ensure color conformance of materials to established specification
- Direct Lab Technician Leader who provide data to determine raw material pass/fail
- Has full responsibility to make final call on rejection of dye lots
- Work closely with suppliers in order to solve any technical problems related to HbI product quality. Manage External Relationships with suppliers and vendors to control and improve quality of raw materials and final products
- Manage lab calibration program with vendors to establish self-reliability in mills
- Audit suppliers and third party labs to ensure that they follow company procedures, processes and specifications
- Establish and direct the implementation of ISO/IEC17025
- Discharge the function of the Top Management under ISO/IEC17025
- Occasionally travel to suppliers to review their performance and verify compliance to Lab Standards
- Responsibility for the corrective action to be taken by suppliers/vendors
- Initiates training and supports existing suppliers to understand and use established testing systems and procedures to improve supplier quality and efficiency.
- Interface with management on special project requiring technical support
- Implement Regional Quality practices in sync with Corporate Quality goals and policies
- Install uniform standardized practices across all the regional plants/contractors in terms of materials quality and color control
- Inform relevant departments of the organization with quick information on quality performance levels of raw materials and finished products to enable the organization to make the right decisions and resolutions.
- Bachelor Degree in Garment or other related fields
- Strong ability to differentiate color and accurately and consistently describe color differences
- Strong judgment skill
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy
- Management skill
- Ability to promote teamwork in a multidisciplinary environment
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Textile or Garment Business
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam
This job has expired