Your future employerA chemical company is looking for a Lab leader, who plays a vital role in the overall safety of the laboratory and is responsible for managing the daily operations of the lab. The Lab Lead takes responsibility for all aspects of the lab, including but not limited to instruments/equipment, users of the lab, and supplies needed to ensure the lab runs smoothly.
Your key responsibilities- Develop and maintain quality assurance compliance for the new batch sample tests and filling sample tests.
- Coordinate the timely testing on in-service oil samples as required by the Technical team.
- Maintain timely communication with regional technology team to obtain instructions for problem-solving or new product development
- Conduct control sample checks for statistical analysis
- Monitor and supervises quality control activities by analyzing statistical process control data on control samples and takes any necessary corrective measures as required
- Purchase laboratory chemicals and consumables as per prescribed methods
- Monitor equipment list and testing instrument list with calibration and maintenance schedule
- Built up a calibration plan and conduct calibration follow to calibration plan to comply with the company's requirement and Vietnam's regulations requirement
- Work with equipment manufacturers to build up a maintenance program to maintain testing equipment in the good working condition
- Trains and develops laboratory technicians
Our key requirements- A chemical or chemical engineering background
- At least 3 years experience in testing or quality control. Lubricant testing experience is a plus.
- At least 1 year in management/supervisor position with management skill
- Knowledgeable on laboratory testing equipment
About you- Fluency in English and Vietnamese
- Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and adaptability to the new environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure. Willing to work in shift