Your future employerAn European company with office in 65 countries, our client is a major MNC and a global leader in their industry.
The role is responsible to partner with the business in designing, implementing and evaluating organizational development framework that focuses on developing and managing organizational talents through various organizational development and human resources interventions to realize organization business strategy.
Look after for all Learning and Development activities for 6 countries in Asia which include:
• Talent Management
• Performance Management
• Employee Development and Training
• Change Management and Organizational Design
• Budget and Cost Control
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
• Vietnamese with international mobility
• Min 5 years of HR work experience in leading MNC Companies and 2 years heading the organizational development / HR partnership roles
• Understands of FMCG business model with Sales, Marketing and Manufacturing
• Good coaching leadership style
• Mature with influencing, impact communication skills