Your future employer:
Our client is a direct selling company that distributes personal care and nutritional supplements products.
Your responsibilities:Reporting directly to General Manager, you will be responsible to handle all matters on corporate affairs and legal.
- Establish a good relationship and bridge with local governments; act as the point of contact in all company legal matters internally & externally
- Lead the external affair activities with local direct selling association; promote our company brand in related government units
- Provide positive and effective solutions for issues to higher management, engage relevant departments to cooperate in joint efforts, make efficient communication to government branches, to make sure the issues and crisis bring least impact to the company
- Update newest regulatory or related information, doing the analysis about business impact, come out the proper solution, and update relevant departments or the management on a regular basis
Our key requirements:
- University graduate, from Law School is preferred
- Admitted as a legal practitioner in Vietnam
- Exceptional knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards
- Long-service experience in dealing with Vietnam authority such as VCA, MOIT, DOIT, etc. is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or call An Le at +84 8 3823 8800 (ext: 313) to discuss further or keep in touch for future collaboration