|Job Title||Legal Compliance Manager|
|Disciplines||Legal & ComplianceJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
An international trading company that focuses on attracting and investing in the most talented and qualified people. They offer programs that motivate, educate and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Reporting directly to the General Director and Regional Legal Counsel, you will take a main role to establish Legal & Compliance (L&C) framework. In this role, you will be part of the regional/global L&C team as well as establish a regional framework of the L&C.management.
- To provide professional and cost effective legal solutions that would meet legitimate business needs of the Company for revenue and procurement transactions;
- To liaise with relevant authorities in order to ensure that the Company’s business operation is compliant with all relevant laws and regulations
- To provide all necessary support to the Regional/Global L&C teams of the group, in relation to contract reviewing, drafting, negotiating and providing legal advice
- To assist the Regional Legal Counsel in creating region-specific contract templates, updating contract terms regularly with applicable changes in laws and regulations in order to maximize the efficiency of transactions
- To establish a standardized contract management system by providing guidance and support to each business unit of the Company.
- To develop, implement and maintain compliance policies/ procedures of the Company in line with the group’s overall compliance policies and under the supervision of the Regional Legal Counsel;
- To assist compliance programs and other corporate formalities regarding implementation of compliance policies
- To conduct periodic L&C policy trainings and conduct ad-hoc in-house seminars on specific L&C issues when necessary
- Have minimum 5 years' of experience as a in-house lawyer in MNCs, preferable in foreign trading and/or top-tier law firms
- Competent in handling major legal issues and change initiatives and delivering effectively across a wide portfolio of requests
- Good drafting & communication skill
- Have an ability to provide advice independently, both orally and in writing to stakeholders on legal matters.
Additional Job Information
- Diligent attitude with high level of autonomy
- Teamwork, Communication, Problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates management skills and experience in managing high level professionals
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant at +84 8 3823 8800 (Ext: 308) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
This job has expired