Your future employerOur client is seeking a Legal Consultant to join their team. As a legal consultant, your responsibilities comprise providing legal advice, assisting in handling disputes, analyzing and identifying the legal issues, drafting the legal documents, maintaining correspondence, etc., so that the organization earns maximum profits and that there are no legal actions taken against the organization.
Your key responsibilities- Advise on certain legal and compliance matters
- Advise and draft the legal documents for sale & purchase, retail agreements, and other commercial contracts
- Prepare the corporate documentation for the project acquisition/sales/investment process, board resolutions, financing, DD, shareholder agreement, share sale & purchase agreement, shareholder loan and share pledge, etc.;
- Negotiate, review and draft contracts, corporate documents, and other legal documents;
- Develop legal document templates including contracts, registration forms, appendixes, deposit, and monitor the process of execution and implementation of these templates;
- Provide an update on/summary of changes in laws and regulations which are relevant to the company business;
- Assist Management and all other team members in any other matters as so required from time to time.
Our key requirements- BA degree in Law
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Good understanding of technology or/and e-commerce sectors
- Solid understanding of Corporate and Investment Law
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (writing and speaking)
About you- High teamwork spirit, entrepreneurship, and commitment to excellent quality standards.
- Strong analyzing and interpreting skills