Your future employerA leading supply chain and logistics solution company is seeking a legal counsel to join their legal team. The ideal candidate will responsible for all legal aspects of the company, providing professional legal advice to the management and personnel of both entities operating the registered business of the group in Vietnam.
- Provide advice on general corporate, regulatory, administrative and legal matters to Vietnam management and personnel.
- Provide advice on all contracts, especially customer and supplier contracts, to Vietnam management and personnel.
- Where necessary, engage and manage external counsel for general legal, regulatory and/or administrative matters, and court proceedings in Vietnam.
- Conduct legal training and workshops for Vietnam personnel.
- Act as the key functional representative of Vietnam management to Asia Pacific Regional Head Office Legal Department.
- A good university degree in law and admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor in Vietnam.
- From 5 years of law practice, in private practice and/or as in-house counsel, handling maritime/litigation or corporate/commercial matters.
- Prior work experience with an international law firm and/or an MNC with a strong corporate presence in Vietnam will be an advantage.
- Experience in the transportation/logistics industry will be an advantage.
Additional Job Information
- Able to take a broad perspective with an understanding of the challenges presented by the Vietnam business environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills and is an effective communicator, in both English and Vietnamese
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess business acumen