Our client, a renewable energy company in Khanh Hoa province is looking for Legal Counsel. Please contact us should you want to join an international team and contribute to a growing business.
The job holder will contribute to the overall efficiency and productivity of the organization and projects.
- Manage and minimize legal risks by creating/implementing company policies and procedures. Ensure the compliance of the business with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Draft, review and negotiate company contracts including labor contracts, commercial contracts etc.
- Consult management team, business advisors, tax experts, accountants and other parties when necessary;
- Develop organizational policies for industry-specific issues, corporate governance and other legal issues;
- Advise executives, senior management and BOD on areas such as legal rights, new and current laws/regulations
- Manage other legal issues of the organization
- Maintain up-to-date information about the organization's activities and legal documents;
- Conduct legal research and handle litigation issues when necessary
- Liaise with external lawyers as and when required
- Support administration and coordiation as required to ensure effective communication and proper data management for internal/external activities
- Graduate from prestigious universities
- Fluent in English
- Experience with corporate governance and corporate administration
- Good analytical, communication, diplomatic and research skills
- Effective communication skills (writing and verbal)
- Knowledge about laws including Corporate Law
- Experienced in working with foreign investors, especially in construction and/or renewable energy projects
- Ethical and long-term commited
- Willing to work in Khanh Hoa. Frequent business trips are required.