To provide legal liaison with authorities, advisory, licensing and litigation and arbitration monitoring to support residential projects.
- Assist the General Director to obtain legal/authority approvals required for project companies.
- Take on an active role in terms of authority liaison and compliance matters, ensure all authority permits, inspections, approval documents are obtained in a timely manner in line with project development schedule.
- Advise on legal and compliance matters for the residential project
- Update changes in laws/regulations which are relevant to the company’s field of business
- Supervise contract implementation, e.g. effective date, due dates for required actions, expiration, etc.
- Proof-reading of papers/memo/official letters drafted/prepared by other team members
- Translate documents from Vietnamese to English and vice-versa and the proof-reading of translation works
- Draft/review application dossiers for the incorporation documents and submission documents required by the authorities for the project companies
- Advise on litigation and arbitration
Our key requirements
- Minimum 8 years of relevant law practice
- LL.B degree holder or above
- Legal knowledge on corporate, real estate and construction
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Familiar with corporate compliance procedures in MNCs
- Ability to build partnership with government authorities and internal stakeholders
- A problem solver with critical thinking and pro-activeness
- Flexibility to work during weekends and off-days if necessary