Your future employerAn international financial cousulting service is searching for a dedicated candidate, who is ready to join a company that is currently building strong growth. As a Legal Manager, you will be responsible for managing numerous legal functions.
Your key responsibilities- Advising clients relating to foreign direct investment (FDI), M&A and corporate, labour and licensing
- Reviewing and negotiating transaction documents.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, identify and understand clients’ commercial objectives and legal needs, apply legal expertise and knowledge to client situations.
- Enhance junior lawyers’ competencies and coaching them to deliver best results for clients
Our key requirements- Law bachelor degree or higher
- Vietnamese citizen who has high fluency in English
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in law firms or consulting firms
- Legal experience in the areas of corporate and commercial, foreign investment, banking and finance.
- Experience in supporting junior lawyers in the team and building trust with clients