Your future employerOur client is a foreign-owned financial technology company. Now they are looking for Legal Manager to oversee all legal activities of the company as well as contribute to the business growth in the future.
Your key responsibilities- Prepare, draft and review the Company’s contracts and agreements
- Prepare, draft and review legal documents and other documents to ensure compliance with the laws and regulations;
- Prepare application files for all kind of licensing procedures, corporate filing and other procedures in relation to legal matters;
- Support and provide legal advices to all Departments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Research and analysis the laws and regulations,
- Consult legal issues to ensure the compliance with laws and regulations and prevent legal risks;
- Working with relevant authorities as requested from time to time;
- Support to solve problems related to complaints, litigation, contractual disputes, contract breach, copyright infringement, violation of company regulations.
- Support to handle compliance and corporate governance issues
- Establish a legal process to improve internal process across departments.
- Compile data and creates reports as well as related correspondence as directed by superiors
- Other tasks assigned by superiors from time to time
Our key requirements- LL.B or LL.M
- From 2 year working experience at the position Legal Manager
- From 5 years relevant working experience as in-house lawyer or legal consultant
- Familiar with and expertise in the areas of foreign investment, commercial/ trading law, Labor Law, Enterprise law, Law of Financial Institutions.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Open-minded, strong business mindset
- Able to work independently and responsibly with minimal supervision
- Team work and can collaborate with other teams in the Company