|Job Title||Legal Manager|
|Disciplines||Legal & ComplianceJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is one of leading and long established education organization in Ho Chi Minh City. Now they are looking for Legal Manager to help promote the organization’s reputation and contribute to the business growth in Vietnam.
The job holder will work closely with the legal rep, Finance Director, the BOM and external lawyers in order to ensure the compliance standard and our organization’s benefits.
Draft, review all contracts to ensure that the terms and conditions are compliant to Vietnamese law and protects the company and its associates
Establish a standardized contract management system by providing guidance and support to each business unit of the company
Attend to all liquidation of contracts/POAs/Licenses by the company to ensure the company is compliant and protected.
2. In-house Counsel
Represent the company internally for all legal matters.
Offer legal advice to all associates of the Company on all matters of Law relating to the operation of the Company to ensure legal compliance and ethics.
Lead the preparation of documentation and procedures in case of litigation by or to the company with relevant authorities
Update all applicable changes in laws that may impact the company/Education sector and implement them timely to ensure the company’s compliance.
3. Company representative to External Counsel
Collaborate with external legal counsel and outside resources related to all legal matters
Provide legal advice to the company and its associates in consulation with external counsel.
- LL.B or LL.M
- Membership/registered to the Vietnam Law Association as a qualified lawyer.
- Fluency in written and verbal English – ability to translate Vietnamese legal matters to English.
- From 5-years of law practice in similar positions
- Knowledge of Vietnamese and local laws
- Ability to build legal/compliance strategies for the protection of the Company.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
- Good communication and coordination skills to all levels internally and externally
- Willing to work under pressure with strong enthusiasm and dedication
This job has expired