Your future employerOur client, a prestigious entertainment/media company is looking for Legal Manager with expectations as follows.
Your key responsibilities1/ Legal updates: advise on the government policies affecting the operation of the company
- Study about drafted or newly promulgated legal documents
- Propose solutions for BOD and other departments to ensure the operation in accordance with laws
2 / Legal advices
- Update/collaborate with HR Team to guide new legal documents related to the company activities to relevant departments
- Organize the drafting and contract management
- Review contracts
- Organize the verification of legal documents sent to customers, partners, suppliers
- Review the legality of ISO documents before promulgation in the Company.
3 / Business Support
- Identification of legal provisions related to activities to be implemented;
- Consult, guide and coordinate the implementation with the department in accordance with the law;
4 / Dispute resolutions
Directly conduct and supervise team members during the process of court/arbitration.
Our key requirements- L.L.B or higher degree
- Proficient in English
- Relevant knowledge and experience to our company business
- Good drafting, negotiation, presentation, problem solving and leadership skills
About you- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skill
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact An Le (Ms), our Consultant at +84 8 3823 8800 (Ext: 308) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.