Your future employerOur client is looking for a legal specialist in the real estate sector to join their team. The ideal candidate will provide legal advice in all real estate legal matter and be in charge of supporting teams in negotiating and drafting real estate contract and legal documents with competent authorities, landlords, investors or any third parties involved.
Your key responsibilities- Advise on legal risk management, deal structure, all legal documents related to the expansion project.
- Provide advice and propose solutions in order to support and secure expansion/development projects
- Work with external partners and relevant state authorities for expansion projects.
- Fulfill other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors
Our key requirements- Strong knowledge in corporate, investment, real estate, and land regulations.
- Knowledge in retails & distribution sector
- Bachelor of law
- More than 3 years of professional practice
- Fluent in English.
- Computer Proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hard-working & ability to work with high pressure & under deadlines