|Job Title||Logistics and Customer Service Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a well-known French Group that manufactures and distributes processed cheeses, that operating in 35 countries around the world.
• Contributing to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to improve operational performance continuously
• Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
• Monitor quality, quantity, on time delivery performance and transportation costs
• Utilizing available industry tools as well as applying results from previous studies to determine and implement least total cost, most effective supply chain network design considering organic and new membership growth.
• Develop qualitative and financial business cases in order to compare alternatives and to support recommendations.
• Work collaboratively with functional areas, customers and 3PL’s to verify key project assumptions and accuracy of results, both modeling and post-implementation measurements.
• Responsible for managing and optimizing operational activity of the 3PL warehouse site(s): Storage, Handling, Inventory control & alignment, Transportation inbound & outbound
• Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
• Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency for domestic, and international business (imports/ exports)
• Ensure integrity of inventory records, identify and resolve any inventory discrepancies and ensure inventory and system records agree
• Ensure metrics, reports, and process documentation is available
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with all connected with the logistics process
• Represent logistics in new product development and design projects, participate in the co-packer evaluation and selection process
• Take care of Import - Export function
• Supervises 4 Direct reports.
• Identify opportunities to reduce the transportation and distribution costs.
• Monitor the stocks at the distributor warehouse.
• Shelf life management – “Sell off orders”.
• Improve the product freshness in the market.
• Strength the collaboration with our Distributors.
• Manage the transactional processes (from order entry to invoice).
• Improve the company cash via debit notes management.
• Drive the Demand Planning process in the Business Unit.
• Contributes to the Budget process of the country regarding Demand.
• Develops and maintains order management plans for key customers.
• Develops processes to identify customer problems and resolve them expeditiously and efficiently.
• Electronic data interchange communication with Logistics Service Providers (LSP).
• Improve the communication flow among functions (Launches, promotions…).
• Master data management on Customers, Tariff and sales conditions on invoice, and Products local views.
• Claims management.
• Lead corrective action plans in order to deliver the financial objectives.
• Develop procedures and new processes in order to ensure better follow-up of performance.
• Supervises 3 Direct reports
• Bachelor’s degree from Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Business, Economics, Finance, or Operations Research departments is a must
• Demonstrated experience in supply chain network optimization and cost reduction is a must
• APICS and/or Six Sigma Certifications is highly preferred
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the similar position
• Strong experience using SAP ERP system is a must
• Proven time management and multiple task management capabilities
• Strong analytical skills and very strong Excel user
• Strong data visualization and presentation skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams, fostering teamwork and customer oriented.
This job has expired