Your future employerOne of the leading securities corporation in Vietnam. They offer a challenging working environment, yet an excellent career development opportunity and rewards. The company is seeking for an M&A Manager with extensive knowledge and practical experience relating directly mergers and acquisitions.
Your key responsibilities- Develop and update the M&A process and advise on the improvement of the investment banking process
- Manage the M&A Department
- Actively interact with corporate customer development to create and execute investment banking, especially M&A deals
- Draft and update the Report Forms, documents for the Merger and Acquisition Service, including valuation and detailed appraisal
- Develop and strengthen relationships with potential partners and buy-side: PE investment funds, investment firms, large corporations, leading companies in the country
- Provide solutions, create business cases in diverse situations
Our key requirements- Have more than 4 years of experience in the financial services industry (PE funds, investment banks or reputable M&A organizations)
- Hold a University degree in finance, business finance, economics or related fields; Holding an MBA degree or CFA, ACCA certificates would be a plus
- Have insightful knowledge of Legal, financial, tax and procedural requirements or possible obstacles to M&A deals.
- Have a strong experience in business process management - starting with (i) developing ideas; (ii) persuasion and negotiation; (iii) appropriate implementation and adjustment
- Be proficient in pricing and setting up business models
About you- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A team player with analytical mindset
- Have a positive attitude and high self-motivation
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English