|Job Title||Managing Partner - Impact Assessment & Planning|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a world-leading sustainability consulting firm.
• Meet business financial targets, overall project budget and schedule, client satisfaction/expectations, and internal and contract requirements.
• Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with the client’s global strategy.
• Provide business value, selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of the client’s capabilities within key client organizations, to identify and shape clients’ needs for services.
• Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed, and given new areas of responsibility.
• Support the growth and development of the client’s global Impact Assessment & Planning service and actively collaborate with colleagues across the globe. Drive innovation within the service to stay ahead of client needs and to differentiate in the market.
• Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
• Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of the client’s consulting services to deliver strategic value to our clients. In particular, play a key role in growing ’s Impact Assessment & Planning service across its broad portfolio of service offerings, both domestically and internationally, including Environmental, social & health impact assessment, Facility siting & pitting, Social and economic services, Cultural heritage.
• Maintain a pulse on industry business cycles and prioritize sales efforts toward high-potential, top opportunities.
• Manage captured efforts utilizing technical understanding to develop proposals, including written content, pricing, presentations, and contracting.
• Contribute to leadership and management of impact assessment and related activities in support of clients’ major capital projects and/or international development projects. Lead consulting engagements in the areas of impact statements, technical discipline-specific consulting, and/or multi-media pitting.
• Work in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment to build the client’s global business, as well as to lead client and service teams.
• 15+ years of consulting experience with environmental and social impact assessment, working substantially with the oil and gas, power, chemicals and infrastructure sectors.
• In-depth understanding of the industry and the companies operating in these sectors, including existing relationships that can be leveraged into new business.
• Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges, and recognize corporate opportunities.
• Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
This job has expired