Your future employerOne of the leading industrial real estate services company that offer reliable and sustainable estates with eco-friendly infrastructure and sound environmental policies. They are seeking for a Marketing and Communication Section Manager who will be responsible for overall corporate marketing activities such as market research, networking to attract customers, PR and CSR.
Your key responsibilities- Conduct market research and submit reports to head of department quarterly
- Develop action plan in the field of marketing communications including budget in the section
- Conduct marketing activities including: establishing and maintaining channels linked to customers and taking care of all PR activities such as Advertisements, company’s newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Conduct CSR activities
- Collect and monitor updated information on new government laws or regulations
- Set up KPI and evaluate performance of staffs in the section
Our key requirements- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree in marketing, advertising, business administration or related field
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in marketing and sales
- Excellent English skill, especially in speaking and writing
- Good writing and editing skills both English and Vietnamese
- Event planning experience
- Having basic financial knowledge is a plus