Your future employerOur client is looking for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization’s marketing ventures. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference.
Your key responsibilities- Develop and implement the brand strategy
- Oversee the implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Work closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Guide the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization
- Undertake continuous analysis of the competitive environment and consumer trends
Our key requirements- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM)
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Confident, driven and dynamic
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Good understanding of Vietnam working culture