Your future employerRGF’s Client is the pioneer of vacation ownership in Vietnam offers superior vacation model which fulfils the demand for relaxing of family generations. Company is one of very few resorts in Vietnam to be developed and operated in accordance with the international standards of vacation ownership in the world, in terms of scale, luxury and amenity. Experienced experts from countries with developed vacation ownership industry such as the UK, US, Italy….
Your key responsibilities- Develop branding, products, distribution, prices and communication strategy
- Plan, implement and monitor total marketing campaigns to boost sales and reach the department's KPIs.
- Collaborate with sales to create sales promotion, policy for customers.
- Recruiting and training marketing staffs.
- Develop and maintain corporate branding, visualize brand identity guidelines.
- Develop and manage the content of company website which is integrated with measurement and optimization tools: SEO, Google Analytics
- Planning, organizing, implementing and managing customer, partner, industry events and other events.
- Develop and monitor PR / Advertising campaigns to create awareness and build brand positioning or introduce the company's products to customers in the media.
- Manage communication crisis management.
- Creating sustainable relationships with company’s key partners
Our key requirements- At least 10 years of management experience and 3 years of experience as Marketing / CMO Director at large corporations, preferably candidates with experience in real estate, banking, insurance, FMCG...
- Strong marketing knowledge, experienced in building strategies (branding, products, media, digital ...)
- Experience in press agency relations and dealing with media crisis.
- Solid knowledge of market research and data analysis methods
- Creative thinking and analytical mind, dedicated