Your future employerA leading international financial institute. They are in search of a talented Marketing Director to be based in Ho Chi Minh city and responsible for building a marketing strategy, identifying business opportunity, and growing revenues that helps transform the company business in Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos through effective planning and implementation
Your key responsibilities- Drive marketing leadership in local country by providing data and insight driven marketing strategies and solutions that grow business to achieve KPIs
- Collaborate with country head and cross functional leads to align on key business, product, partnership priorities that defines growth of business which leads to focus of marketing
- Drive and motivate excellence from agencies to deliver great creative work that addresses core consumer insights, effective media strategy that deliver more from less
- Drive digital engagement and build local digital thought leadership for owned, earned and paid digital & social platforms including accelerating the importance of social as a core marketing muscle to move the business metrics. This includes providing support on content development, platform evolution, systems & delivery and optimization.
- Become a strategic partner to drive B2B client & merchant partnership strategy to accelerate success of both the company and its partners utilizing marketing capabilities.
- Lead and drive client / merchant engagement to deliver strategy and initiatives that supports both client and the company's business priorities
- Manage country marketing budget and ensure all activities adhere to the company's financial forecasting, reporting, sourcing, legal and compliance policies, while achieving budget efficiencies and reduce non-working dollar percentage
Our key requirements- Having a good understanding of trends and themes in payments and commerce.
- A futurist outlook and passion for technology innovation is strongly preferred
- Having at least 10 to 15 years of consumer and client marketing experience across top-tier FMCG, Financial, Technology, and payments industry is preferred
- Demonstrated capabilities in client engagement at senior levels – communication, presence, and thought leadership
- Proven experience in managing great creative work, effective partnership in managing agencies across creative, media, digital, research, and below the line activities
- Proven experience in managing complex, cross-functional projects across internal and external organizations
- Ability and mindset to work collaboratively across various functions
- Demonstrate strong leadership behavior that drives effective communication, collaboration, engagement and results driven business outcome