Your key responsibilities- Planning and delivery of marketing activities, with a focus on digital marketing (Facebook, LinkedIn and google+)
- Event execution in Hanoi, including client events, networking, round table, and organizing internal events (charity visits, monthly wrap up, and employee of the month)
- Prepare content and suggest ideas for new marketing materials
- Translating marketing documents from English to Vietnamese (very occasional)
- Assist in management of company CRM, focused on reviewing and posting jobs on company website
- Manage our online recruitment platforms, LinkedIn and Anphabe etc.
- Build relationships with Chamber of Commerce and Business groups and work closely with them to arrange events.
- Assist in admin tasks on an ad hoc basis
- Assist in planning Induction and introduction for new employees
Report directly to the Marketing Manager (based in Ho Chi Minh) and Hanoi branch manager
Our key requirements- Have more than 3 years of experience in Marketing with a focus on digital
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant business degree
- Candidate must be creative, results driven, outgoing and proactive
- Candidate should be keen to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English