|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
- Develop the marketing strategy plan in line with company objectives.
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Responsible for brand management and corporate identity
- Coordinate with the appointed agency for the creation of company own website, new product launches and handle all related matter; Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activity
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns; manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Monitor and report on all the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in the hospitality industry
- University graduate, major in equivalent work experience (Business/Hospitality is advantaged)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Strong communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms High level of analysis in marketing budgeting and digital marketing campaign
Additional Job Information
If you're interested, please feel free to send us your profile. We'll call you back for more discussion
This job has expired