Your future employerA reputable company in building material industry is looking for a Marketing Director to be responsible for imitating, developing, organizing and monitoring all marketing activities. If you want to work in a creative and work-life balance environment, do not hesitate to apply for this job.
Your key responsibilities- To provide input and set up marketing strategy and direction
- To plan, develop and implement internal and external communication activities in order to support sales
- To develop, implement and control media planning, coordinate with external partners and monitor advertising agencies effectiveness in order to maintain a corporate image and maximize the sale
- To prepare an annual marketing budget which will form part of the business plan
- To analyze, control and report actual marketing expense and forecast expenses in order to monitor and control budget achievement.
Our key requirements- A solid understanding of the Marketing field and Business Administration
- BA in Marketing management
- At least 5 years experience in Brand management. Experience in Construction material industry is an advantage
About you- Minimum 30 years old
- Leadership skill, good communication skill, willing to work under pressure, teamwork environment
- Fluent in English