|Job Title||National Sales Manager|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
A 100% foreign-owned transportation infrastructure provider offers a great working environment and an attractive salary package. Currently, they are looking for a talented National Sales Manager to join their management team. As the ideal candidate, you will responsible for the management of the sale team and the development of new clients.
Sales Strategy & Implementation:
- Design, implement and communicate sales strategies and lead nationwide sales personnel toward achievement of sales targets
- Evaluate creditworthiness of potential/existing customers, develop a relationship with individuals and businesses, Project Management Units and relevant authorities, secure customers loyalty and new business opportunities
- Ensure to have a good connection and management to all sales force in different locations.
- Evaluating information related to sales, competition and market research.
- Creating an enthusiastic and successful sales environment focusing on thinking outside the box and challenging the norm in business
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to adjust when necessary
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the junior manager/supervisor so that they possess sufficient management knowledge to support the best result on sales and people management
- Minimum University degree of economics and/or technics;
- Sales background with B2B in the field of construction material or technical equipment (cement, paint, steel, machinery, asphalt, construction materials …)
- At least 15 years in sales, of which 10 years in industrial or technical sales with B2B
- Good relationship with the Owner, Main Contractor, state authorities, etc.in transportation field.
Additional Job Information
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking
- Proactive and hard working under high pressure
- Strong leadership, dominant with high influencing skill
- Open minded, services minded, strong business sense
- Self-driven, results-oriented, positive mindset and a clear focus on business effectiveness & profitability
This job has expired