Your future employerOur client is a giant Hi-tech and advanced Manufacturing and Trading company, with wide range of focused products in diversified industries.
Your key responsibilities• Manage, supervise and mentor Overall operation of Company in Vietnam, including but not limited to HR/GA and Finance/Accounting functions
• Working closely with regional HQ to ensure the effectiveness, consistency and alignment with local country's regulations.
• Study through the structure and make Kaizen to improve the process and system
• Liaise with internal stakeholders, external vendors and local authorities on issues or action items.
• Assist Oversea Regional Office in overall cost management of local entity to ensure expenditures are within allocated budget.
• Responsible for annual budget setting and quarterly forecast to Headquarters.
• Handles arisen projects or tasks or new demands instructed by the Regional Head.
Our key requirements• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Management or Accounting. CPA is preferred.
• Solid experience with professional manner in both Human Resources and Finance/Accounting Management
• Strong leadership with proven records on managerial experience in leading national wide team in both HR and Finance function
• Skillful exposures in HR functions such as Talent Development & Retention, C&B, Payroll Management.
• Solid In-depth knowledge with practical experience in Humans Resources and local labor legislation in Vietnam.
• Strong technical accountancy knowledge and financial reporting expertise, audit process and Vietnam taxation.
• A highly motivated and excellent team player with good inter-personal and communication skills to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Possesses strong analytical skills, good problem-solving abilities, a strong sense of internal control and a keen eye for details and process improvements.
• Independent, strong sense of urgency and drive and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with good time management skills.