Your future employerOur client is one of the leading garment and textile suppliers to a worldwide market. Due to the rapid growth of the business and its expansion, the company is looking for talents to join and create highly successful company.
Your key responsibilitiesOverall: Within the context of Group and Plant direction, the ideal candidate will verifiably contribute to achieving the Plant’s business performance by providing the managerial leadership and the manufacturing, facilities, and equipment functional expertise essential to ensure garment production outcomes that meet the customer’s quality, quantity, and delivery specifications and the Plant’s KPI targets
Responsibilities in detail:
- Develop, get approval and implement the business plan within the budget
- Implement the Operations Department standard organization structure, Role Profiles, and cross-functional work process flows to optimize the effective recruitment, deployment, and direction of people in the Department
- Continuously monitor and adjust order loading to optimize operations performance and to manage peaks and valleys
- Provide production capacity support to other Plants
- Collaborate with the relevant functions, coordinate the Technical-Production Integration process to support production on time delivery.
Our key requirements- Solid experience in Operation Management of garment and textile industry is a MUST
- Bachelor’s Degree in Garment and textile technology or related field
- In-depth knowledge of textiles
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, used to work with big firms in the industry.
About you- Excellent understanding of customer markets
- Be skilled in research, development and problem-solving
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Extensive experience in a relevant management role with a very good track record.
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam