|Job Title||Operation Financial Analyst|
|Disciplines||Finance & AccountingJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
Our client is a long established multinational company in Consumer sector.
Perform the operational controlling activities, include but not limited to, the budget/forecast controlling and actual reporting activities, in order to ensure the timely and accurately management reports/ information to be sent to the Group and to the local management.
• Working closely with the cross-functional departments (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain ect.) in order to monitor the actual expenditures vs budget/ forecast. Ensure the expenditures are properly reported and budget are monitored; deviations should be alerted to budget owner and management on time for decision-making.
• Follow up with budget owners in order to ensure expenditures or commitments are recorded in the system on time.
• Provide professional advice to budget owner in order to help them tracking and monitoring their budget.
• Process monthly closing activities (accruals, provide posting entry to accounting team, ensure spending reported correctly)
• Review contracts related to fixed cost & logistic cost
• Shared service cost review & cross-charge to other markets
• Deliver on monthly basis fixed cost (employee benefits follow up, office costs, business travel, transportation, …) & logistic cost reports with deep analysis (efficiency & price effect)
• Coordinate with departments for budget, monthly rolling forecast
• Other ad-hoc report or analysis required by management team or group
• Support the budget owners to monitor their budget vs actual with moderate supervision of Commercial
• Design and implement necessary control tool and process in order to ensure the accuracy of reports.
- Bachelor degree in Finance & Accounting
- ACCA is preferred
- From 4 years of experience in Finance & Accounting field is a must, of which 2 years in similar roles.
This job has expired