Your future employerOur client is a major MNC and a global leader in garment manufacturing industrial sector
Your key responsibilitiesJob Function, Purpose
- Supporting providing guidelines & working closely with Plant Manager in operating the facility in accordance with all required government and company regulations, and ensure the implementation of effective programs which meet production, delivery, cost, quality, and efficiency goals while controlling turnover and absenteeism. Promoting teamwork and safety awareness; and contributing toward achieving the highest level of profitability for the company by effectively managing an apparel manufacturing facility
Primary Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Effectively manage production responsibilities for all manufacturing operations in the facility as
- well as all facility Staff supports Areas.
- Promote and submit work atmosphere to ensure good employee relations and strict adherence to HBI Global Business Practices.
- Develop and submit manufacturing budgets and projects to senior management for approval in conjunction with Plant Manager
- Provide safe work areas for all employees.
- Ensure that all production equipment, as well as the facility’s physical structure, is properly maintained.
- Manage ongoing cost reduction projects, cost avoidance and continuous improvement projects for the facility.
- Protect company assets to ensure they are only used in accordance with established company policies and goals.
- Staff and train the facility’s workforce while building a competent and responsible management team.
- Attain inventory accuracy goals to improve company exposure at fiscal inventory.
- Balance production demands as required to enhance flexibility and customer service.
- Attend required meetings and react to those as necessary. Serve on taskforces and other initiatives as necessary to support the needs of the business
- Attain quality goals defined by management and regularly report those results as required for the facility.
- Support business development through cost estimation process.
- Provide weekly reports detailing production performance, quality, inventory, WIP, and safety.
- Interact with various function areas within the company to help meet overall company
Our key requirements- Education/Degrees: Bachelor degree
- Years of experience: 5 years in management level - Garment Manufacturing is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task many assignments and adjust priorities as business conditions change
- English literacy
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam