Your future employerOur customer is a global electronics company that engages in design, manufacturing, and sale of electronic components. To cope with their expansion and business needs, they are seeking a qualified candidate to join their team.
Your key responsibilities• To lead and manage a team of Electronics/R&D/QC engineers and production workers to Design and Produce Magnetic Components
• To possess strong Industrial and Electrical Engineering knowledge to enhance the efficiency of production
• To possess strong QC background to improve the performance and reliability of products.
• To face and handle customers’ inquiries
• To work closely and coordinate with customers and cross-functional teams within the organization to ensure smooth operations of the product development process
• To monitor and oversee the progress of projects from project design to mass production launch including planning, control of the schedule, development costs, BOM cost.
Our key requirements• Minimum 10 years of practical experience in production management;
• Minimum 10 years practical experience in both Design and Production of Magnetic Components (Switch Mode Power Supply transformers and inductors, common mode chokes, and LAN filters) or Power Supplies (DC-DC Converters, Power modules)
• Minimum 3 years of Top Management experience in Magnetic Components or Power Supply Industry
• Proven Engineering, Production and QC background in the previous working experience
• Strong communication skill to handle US and Europe customers’ demand
• High proficiency in Chinese, English, and Vietnamese
• University degree with related discipline