Our customer is a global electronics company that engages in design, manufacturing, and sale of electronic components. To cope with their expansion and business needs, they are seeking a qualified candidate to join their team.
• To lead and manage a team of Electronics/R&D/QC engineers and production workers to Design and Produce Magnetic Components
• To possess strong Industrial and Electrical Engineering knowledge to enhance the efficiency of production
• To possess strong QC background to improve the performance and reliability of products.
• To face and handle customers’ inquiries
• To work closely and coordinate with customers and cross-functional teams within the organization to ensure smooth operations of the product development process
• To monitor and oversee the progress of projects from project design to mass production launch including planning, control of the schedule, development costs, BOM cost.
• Minimum 10 years of practical experience in production management;
• Minimum 10 years practical experience in both Design and Production of Magnetic Components (Switch Mode Power Supply transformers and inductors, common mode chokes, and LAN filters) or Power Supplies (DC-DC Converters, Power modules)
• Minimum 3 years of Top Management experience in Magnetic Components or Power Supply Industry
• Proven Engineering, Production and QC background in the previous working experience
• Strong communication skill to handle US and Europe customers’ demand
• High proficiency in Chinese, English, and Vietnamese
• University degree with related discipline
|Location:||Vietnam - Others|
|Job Function:||Operation Manager/Operation Director|