|Job Title||Packing Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Binh Duong|
Our client is a leading global 3PL service company with more than 25 years of operations in Vietnam. With a new project coming in, our client is searching for a Site Operations Manager to look after the operations of a 20,000 sqm warehouse.
• Lead & develop staff from different levels. Direct reports are 4 Supervisor who will lead 120+ operators.
• Work planning: assign tasks according to business needs and staff capabilities. Monitor timely execution in line with defined Service Level Agreements (slash). Ensure cross-training.
• Manage & develop people, resources, processes, system related to sorting, splitting, packing Activities
• Plan and monitor deployment of subcontracted handling services
• Promote 5S and continuous improvement initiatives
• Collaborate with CS/admin team
• Develop & improve warehouse related to SOP’s. Ensure SOP’s are strictly applied, updated & improved as required.
• Ensure a safe working environment
• Monitor safe working conditions related to material handling equipment and warehouse equipment such as racks & shelves
• Min 3-year experience in leading & developing people in the warehousing industry (from Supervisor
• Warehousing Experience for Retailing is preferable
• Good understanding of warehouse processes and WMS functionality
• Good written and spoken English
Additional Job Information
This role is not project-specific and is a permanent position in a professional, fast-paced, reputable company. It's the job for the ambitious, confident and seasoned warehouse professionals.
This job has expired