Your future employerOur client is looking for the Partnership Manager, who is responsible for building and maintaining strategic relationships with the bank’s partners.
Your key responsibilities- Nurture and grow relationships with existing partners
- Partner with Product Development and Customer Segmentation departments to develop financial solutions
- Create standard processes and workflows to accelerate implementation
- Implement, monitor and manage the implementation of policies/ programs for strategic partners
- Become an expert on each partner’s organization, business model, and strategic priorities to realize new opportunities
- Monitor, assess and report KPI/performance of each program
Our key requirements- Have a Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking or related fields, Master Degree is preferred.
- Have at least 5 years of experience in management
- Have a good understanding of finance, retail banking, and its products
About you- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; you handle multiple priorities without missing a beat
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals
- Proficient in English