Your future employerOur client is a major MNC and a global leader in garment and textile industry.
Your key responsibilitiesResponsibilities
- Responsible for manually producing first patterns from designs
- Ensure patterns are as per the spec through accuracy and toiling
- Working closely with designers to create patterns and prototypes and have creative input as and when required through the sampling and fitting process
- Create patterns that are production friendly
- Working as part of a small creative team
Our key requirementsRequirements:
- Experienced in womenswear manual pattern production
- Fast and accurate within this fast fashion environment, good eye for detail as well as shape and proportion.
- Looking for a bubbly, enthusiastic, confident, and creative individual.
- Go-getter-someone not shy to get stuck in
- Must have an interest in fashion and trends with the ability to interpret a designers working drawing.
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam