Your future employerA well-established Singapore-based investment company is seeking for a Private Equity (PE) Professional, who will be involved in all aspects of the investment and portfolio management process
Your key responsibilities- Source, evaluate and execute direct private equity minority equity investments.
- Establish, develop and maintan relationships with counterparties, potential and existing investee companies
- Perform additional responsibilities such as portfolio management and additional country coverage may be given in due course.
- Monitor assigned investment project such as supporting assigned representative at investor / board meetings, interacting with management and other investors on a regular basis, etc.
• Be part of special projects as assigned
Our key requirements- Hold a Bachelor Degree or above of a highly reputed institution with an exceptional experience.
- Experience in working on South East Asian (SEA) deals and at least one SEA language alongside English would be advantageous.
- Able to work collaboratively in deal teams and assist in managing advisors/due diligence providers.
- Have at least 2-year experience in a leading investment bank, M&A/Advisory, or principle investing / private equity fund
- Experience in building financial models for valuations and financial returns analysis.
About you- Very strong commercial judgment
- Exceptional skills for industry and financial analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in English