Your future employerOur client is seeking a Performance Analyst to support the Performance Manager with Planning, Performance insight, and reporting and support management with the optimization of business performance.
Your key responsibilitiesThe focus of the role is to monitor and analyze performance to provide a consolidated view and independent Financial insight to support the business besides present core performance data which includes the timely and accurate reporting of MI reports. The tasks are listed below:
- Co-ordinate the RF and Plan exercises for Autolubes / Marine and provide support for businesses in their own plan numbers
- Provide some planning/analysis tools for businesses to manage their own budgets and keep track their own activities
- Work with Sales/Demand review and Trade Support to plan and forecast top lines, identify opportunities/mitigations and propose interventions to business to drive for topline targets. Arrange conversations with business to review and challenge assumptions of plan, forecast, and deviations of actual vs plan/forecast.
- Assist Performance Manager in maintenance insightful sets of performance trends and KPIs to facilitate business discussions and business decisions making.
- Provide businesses the up-to-date financial outlook with integrated LBM processes & RF reviews with quality commentary
- Contribute to the development of business strategy by participating in Business Strategy review exercise, providing financial modeling and consolidating Strategy Management Information MI. Provide quality business analysis to explain the deviations of Actual/Plan/RF from the strategy.
- Assist to company’s strategic developments through handling Financials Memorandums for CAPEX investments, Authorities Too Negotiate for sales biddings and financial and sensitivity modeling for assigned business.
- Assist Performance Manager to implement and execute customer investment policies to drive strategic business objectives of the company.
- Be proficient in the use of performance reporting systems of local and other reporting tools.
Our key requirements- A university degree in Accounting and or professional accounting qualification. e.g. CPA, ACCA.
- Strong Computer skills – Excel, Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of global and local financial accounting (VAS, IFRS) is a must.
About you- At least 5-year working with a multi-national company with at least 3-year working experience in performance management
- Good engagement and interpersonal, communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Able to form relationships with people at all levels and from a variety of backgrounds and cultures is essential for this role since this incumbent will need to establish effective relationships across the Finance team and Business to help deliver on the objectives.