Your future employerAs a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, our prestige client is looking for highly motivated individuals to join them for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, Mobility services (focused on Personal Income Tax).
Your key responsibilities- Manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce.
- Advise clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies,
- Advise on HR and payroll transformation,
- Help manage HR compliance and risk,
- Provide strategic advice on mobility programs and also offers technology advisory services and project management.
Our key requirements• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
• Minimum of 2 years in a professional service/corporate environment.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint essential)
About you• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Detail-oriented and possess initiative
• Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and analytical