Your future employerOur client is a major MNC and a global leader in industrial sector
Your key responsibilitiesOverall:
To assure planning performance, targets, KPIs (ASA, Aging, FIFO…)
Assure daily, weekly, monthly production plan as committed
Work with team to enhance planning performance
- To work with customer to get the demand in next couple month or a year for sewing plant
- To work with Production to build up the plan base on the demand from customer, feed back to the demand if need.
- To work together with Production team on daily production plan
- To work together with Production team to build up plant efficiency as target
- To control the Production planning, Material planning and Capacity planning team
- Interface with planning, sourcing, and suppliers to provide smooth flow of materials.
- Support and initiate change to the planning tools to better support company needs.
- Perform other related duties as required under the direction of the Logistics & Planning Manager
- Act as a catalyst of information for the planners in-country. First point of contact for all supply related inquiries and concerns.
Our key requirements- 5 years minimum working experience, 3 year experience in same position
- Ability to learn new systems, programs and methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task many assignments and adjust priorities as business conditions change
- Strong interpersonal skills; establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, plants, apparel planning, marketing and project management
- Knowledge of mainframe/planning systems, Excel
- Must be able to assimilate various data from different sources to support operations
- Be able to document, recall, support and take responsibility for planning/production of inventory liability
- English literacy