Your Future Employer
Our client is one of leading of largest investment management companies in Vietnam. We are looking for a Manager, Product Manager for Open-Ended Fund.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Assist in developing, structuring and establishing new funds, managed accounts, and other products, from A to Z, for the company, especially those that have been classified as high priority by the executive management team.
• Assist in establishing the framework for new funds, managed accounts, and other products for the full cycle from idea generation to product launching
o Assist in researching the landscape and potentials for establishing, marketing and distributing different types of funds and products.
o Assist in drafting and reviewing feasibility studies for new funds and other products that are in the product pipeline.
o Assist in developing the set-up and operating budgets for establishing and operating new funds and other products that are in the product pipeline.
o Assist in obtaining the required registrations, licenses, certifications and/or approvals from the relevant regulatory authorities for establishing and launching new funds and other products.
o Assist in applying for a securities trading code, and opening an indirect investment capital account, custody account and cash accounts with an approved bank for new funds and other products.
o Keep abreast of laws and regulations and industry developments and changes to onshore and offshore product ranges that may impact company’s existing and future products.
• Assist in procuring and evaluating third-party service providers (e.g. law firm, administrator, custodian, auditor, tax advisor, etc.) to support the establishment and operations of a new fund, managed account, or other product.
• Coordinate with the various third-party service providers and regulatory authorities to ensure their roles and responsibilities are clearly defined and deliverables are met on-time, in accordance to the timing and responsibility (T&R) schedule for the new fund, managed account, or other product.
• Coordinate with the relevant front offices, middle offices, and back offices to collect any information needed to prepare materials for the various stages in the product development workflow:
o Product brief
o Feasibility study
o Legal documentation
Our Key Requirements
• Minimum 7 years working for investment funds/funds formation, investment management, M&A, corporate finance, capital markets and/or private equity.
• Strong knowledge of the investment products universe in most recognized financial markets worldwide and in Vietnam.
• Proven ability to research and write professionally in English, particularly in drafting private placement memorandums and prospectuses in English.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office products, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent qualitative, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex matters in a concise and meaningful way.
• Strong work ethic (takes ownership), self-motivated and quick-study mentality; able to multi-task and manage own workload with limited supervision.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Methodical, detail-oriented and highly organized.