|Job Title||Product Development Manager|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Others|
Our client is a major MNC and a global leader in garment&textile manufacturing sector
Overall: This position is charged with leading the local product development team, develops the technical design and data loadsheet to introduce new styles and transfer heritage styles to the internal network of manufacturing facilities in Thailand and Vietnam for intimates.
- Leading the development activities for intimates for the Thailand and Vietnam internal manufacturing facilities
- Responsible for the technical design function, including pattern making, grading, sizing, sewing construction, molding specs, cutting specs, material usage (BOM) and time usage (BOL).
- Responsible for timely and accurately loading the product data into the various systems.
- Responsible for industrialization development, providing technical service to manufacturers.
- Works closely with the Corporate Product Development team to understand and introduce new/heritage styles into the internal network
- Responsible for the concurrent engineering development process
- Bachelor/Master Degree in textiles/garment related field
- Years of experience: 5-7 years
- Type of experience: Technical/quality/product development experience in the apparel industry, preferably intimates
- Required travel: Limited
- Preferred experience, skills, and education that are not required for job but beneficial to role (i.e. bi-lingual).
- English proficiency
- Working experience in an international environment
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
Consultant name: Vuong Le
RGF Executive Search Vietnam
This job has expired