Your future employerA mobile payments app that aims to tap into the new era of mobile-based financial services that merges social media, payments and mobile.
Your key responsibilitiesThe Head of Product is responsible for a business’s product planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the product, defining the vision for the product, and collaborating with others from the engineering, marketing, sales, and operations… departments in order to ensure that the financial and user satisfaction goals are met.
- Be in charge of leadership and management of all activities of the product department, overseeing and ensuring that the functions of - Product Owners are efficiently and effectively executed
- Liaise with other Heads of other departments to translate the product needs into requirements and to drive consensus within the product departments, which ultimately promotes the achievement of the product goals
- Collaboration leads to clear and efficient product road mapping, product planning, prioritization, and an overall agile product development process. Evaluate product proposals submitted by Product Owners prior to authorizing the effect of any solutions and strategies for the business’s product
- Build an understanding and cultivate in the departments’ members the product’s vision, the business case, as well as compiling the product planning material necessary for driving product initiatives further with clarity and consensus
- Be responsible for developing, defining, and overseeing the product’s roadmap and managing it as required for the purpose of meeting deliverables for the business, also incorporates the existing development backlog and makes priorities as determined by the business, user, and market needs
- Be responsible for engaging extensively with users in order to gain first hand insight on the users’ and market feedback on the business’s product.
- Work intimately with the marketing department to develop marketing strategies, lead generation strategies, and sales strategies, partner up with the sales department to build on product unit sales implementation as well as support strategies. Be responsible conducting user and market research that further aids the business in understanding current and future product need
Our key requirements- Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or an equivalent in work experience
- At least 5 years of experience in performance of functions as a Head of Product, experience in Mobile Payments is a MUST
- Possess excellent communication skills both in verbal and in written form (English – Vietnamese)
- Have a superior ability to synthesize diverse and complex information and data and design refined strategies, solutions, workflows, and procedures
- Have excellent leadership qualities and have the ability to influence and inspire the team members in applying various approaches or strategies for the product Good capable of performing and completing tasks in a timely fashion; adhering to work place procedures, policies and ethics; is a creative thinker who can develop product solutions on short notice; and who displays calmness and composure in the face of immense workload and pressure.