Your future employerOur client is a Fintech company doing business in several Asian countries and building up their team in Vietnam.
They are hiring a Product Manager who can understand complex technology, navigate the mobile, banking and fintech industry and are able to thrive under ambiguous objectives to join their team and help them grow.
Your key responsibilities• Work on end-to-end design, develop and optimise a leading mobile-focused lending technology product platform in Vietnam.
• Conduct research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers and product metrics to determine appropriate feature set and drive efficient usage of company’s product and services backend and business-facing products
• Co-develop the backend and B2B product roadmap in alignment with go-to-market plans and business forecast
• Drive the backend and B2B product design and underlying programme and project management across teams in Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore and China
• Work closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations and partners to implement new features and ongoing enhancements
• Devise and measure suitable metrics with the ultimate goal of ensuring an amazing experience for our local partners and customers
Our key requirements• A natural go-getter that obsesses over the tiniest of details without losing sight of strategic goals, product roadmaps and programme and project timelines.
• Possess excellent analytical skills with strong intuition in the behaviour of Vietnam mobile users and borrowers.
• Strong track record in starting and launching mobile and web products for the Indonesian mobile consumer market
• At least 5 years of experience in product management, preferably in the mobile internet and banking/fintech space.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical fields from a reputable university is preferred.
• Good command of verbal and written English and Vietnamese.