Your future employerGreat opportunity to work for a leading fintech company in Vietnam.
Your key responsibilitiesReport to Head of Product, this role will streamline product processes,
motivate and mentor the team to increase productivity and output quality of Product team.
In addition, he/she will represent Product team/ Head of Product to other stakeholders to achieve product roadmap alignment and drive timely execution of product goals.
- Coach new/ junior Product Owners (PO) with product best practices
- Assist the Head of Product in providing feedback to junior POs regarding product roadmap,
process, or product design
- Conduct product research and competitive intelligence as assigned by the Head of Product or to
supplement analyses conducted by team members
- Collaborate with Data team to create necessary data tracking and reports; help POs use data
effectively in making product decisions
- Support the Head of Product in the roadmap creation process; manage incoming queries from
other teams, consolidate and present to the Head of Product for solutions
- Represent Product team in cross-team projects to communicate product plans, benefits and
results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences including cross-functional teams, technical,
and business owners
- Create efficient processes within Product team
- Manage progress of product design and completion of other tasks for all POs
- Ensure that all POs adhere to common product frameworks approved by the Head of Product
- Guide collaboration among POs of different product functions to achieve consistent customer
journey and smooth end-to-end flows
- Produce Product team reports to communicate to other stakeholders
Our key requirements- Oversea Vietnamese with good educational background from top schools, major in computer
science is a plus.
- 3-7 years experiences in building products
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese
- A sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Great critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to align, inspire and motivate others
- A hands-on professional with strong analytical skills coupled with strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of Fintech sector/ Banking/ E-commerce is a strong advantage.