Your future employerA tech start up company with offices in many Asia countries is building their team in Vietnam.
Your key responsibilities• As product manager in the Vietnam office, participate in IT integration projects in the local market.
• Work with local business and operation teams, deliver company’s IT solutions to clients.
• Understand clients’ requirements, and communicate well with them in integration projects.
• Define project scope, requirements and schedule with clients and HQ R&D team.
• Product research in the local market, report to HQ.
• Coordinate integration test with clients.
• Perform language translation to Vietnamese for product interfaces.
Our key requirements• Degree in Project Management / Information System / Computer Science or Business related disciplines.
• 3 years working experience in product or project management roles, or equivalent.
• Good knowledge in information technology.
• Strong communication, presentation and analytic skills.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Able to communicate in Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin) is an advantage.
• Immediately available is highly preferred.