|Job Title||Product Manager - Television|
|Location||Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City|
1. Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
2. Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
3. Obtains product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
4. Assesses product market data by calling on customers with sales team and retail team.
5. Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
6. Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules.
7. Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with R&D and factory.
8. Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
1. Deep knowledge of consumers' motivations.
2. Product marketing Management
3. Sales management
4. Experience in market analysis.
5. Familiar with product marketing tactics.
6. Excellent communication skills.
This job has expired