|Job Title||Product Marketing Head|
|Location||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City|
Your future employer:
The world's leading providers of appliances and household products. You will be joining a team of passionate people who see opportunities whilst other see problems and together they make things happen.
They are seeking for a high-caliber Product Marketing Head who will manage a team of 4 product manager and be responsible for overal product revenue for all product line in nationwide.
- Coach and develop the team to ensure performance meets expectation
- Define and maintain a competitive product range: tactical, operational, business opportunities - evaluation of new product offers, definition of the marketing needs of consumers
- Process ownership of new product launches including phase in and phase out including:Market Needs – Assessment,Introduction/Product Knowledge Cascade,Price Waterfall Analysis
- Strategically manage stage of market development / competitive landscape / degree of innovation required
- Validate and monitor pricing (Going Price, Net Sales, Transfer Price, Product Cost) to ensure continuous profitability
- Product Planning horizon 18 to 24 months
- Externally collaborate, negotiate terms and conditions for sourced categories
- Manage a team of 4 product managers, coach and develop the team to ensure performance meets expectation
- Being country contact point in dealing with PL cluster/region/global
Our key requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably gained from FMCG and/or appliance industry
- Analytical thinking and commercial focused
- Have experience in Integrated Marketing communications and promotions
- Strong leadership skill in both business and people management.
- Be able to influence and inspire others
- Fluent in English is a must
- A strategic thinker
- Have interpersional skills
- Have basic Finance knowledge
- High EQ and rational could drive product success
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now or contact Ms. Huong Nguyen, Partner at +84 28 3823 8800 to discuss further.
This job has expired