|Job Title||Production Manager (Garment & Textile)|
|Disciplines||Business OperationsJobs Term|
|Location||Vietnam - Hanoi|
Our client is a major MNC and a global leader in garment and textile industry.
Overall responsibility for Production Department - Sewing
Leads the production team to achieve the planned targets, garment deliveries and buyer's quality standards.
• To oversee Total Production Management in every aspect of the manufacturing process.
• To plan production capacity and develop production macro sewing loading strategy based on a full understanding of the factory set-up and its capability.
• To plan, organize manpower and system requirements for processes audit to ensure products comply with buyers' standard and specifications.
• Works with planners for whole planning in term of headcount requirement/machinery/sub operation capacity.
• To monitor order balancing in factory and follow up on production progress.
• To monitor the material utilization to achieve optimum usage of fabric.
• To manage all operations in production department about Quality, efficiency, …. manpower, overtime, on time delivery.
• To plan delivery schedule and follow up to meet the planned date.
• To approve production documents and purchasing orders
• Gives fully supports to all Executives, Senior Supervisors, Senior Staffs so they will be able to handle day to day operations.
• Ensures that all production staffs are adequately trained and qualified to perform their job satisfactorily.
• To ensure that ISO 9001 and 14001 procedures, all company's rules & regulations are being followed strictly by all operators.
• To ensure that alt operators are conversant with Quality Environment Policy, Wrap
• Principles and buyer's code of conduct. In case this is not so, he/she needs to make sure that these persons are properly trained.
• To be responsible to control and protect company's assets.
• Strong leadership skills.
• At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in similar position.
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
• Outspoken and proactive
• Strong IT knowledge
• Result and quality oriented
If you are interested in the role, please kindly send me your updated CV to Vuong.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for further connection.
This job has expired