Your future employerOur client is a mid-scale fashion garments factory with 17 production lines (a total of ~ 700 employees) to be grow to around 20 lines soon (~1,000 employee) located in Ben Luc, Long An. The factory has been in operations since 2014.
Your key responsibilities- Ensure smooth production operations which can adapt to the speed of "fast-fashion" customers.
- Increase proficiency and optimize production system via implementation of IE / LEAN & Kaizen best practices.
- Train and coach Supervisor, Line Leader to quicken the time taken to change-over to new styles (the factory is a multi-items factory).
Our key requirements- 12 - 15 years of experience in Production Management for Garment factory. Prefer candidate with strong technical knowledge of complex fashion garments.
- Knowledge in IE and proven track record of improving production efficiency via implementation fo IE / LEAN & Kaizen best practices.
- Ability to adapt to quick changes, ensure stresses and is decisive.
- Require to be especially hands-on, down-the-line.
- Speak fluent English and can use English in professional working situation (buyer visit & discussion, regional discussion)